An anthology of cozy RPGs
A downloadable game
A collection of seven tiny RPG games designed during short breaks and bus rides within a single week. The rules of each game have less than 200 words, making them very light and easy to play. These games were carefully designed, but still remain untested. Feel free to tweak the rules to make them more enjoyable.
- A game for three players about spies and secret codes.
- A game for two to four players at a library (or a bookshop) pretending to be international experts.
- An outdoors game for over two people about walking tours and exploring a city.
- A game for over two people about gods and their plans.
- A game for three people about crimes and famous freelance detectives.
- A game for two people about pirate radio shows and music.
- A game for any number of players about drawing maps.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.