I may not have played this game yet, but what am I supposed to do?
Back Scratching Simulator 2023
A very serious local coop game about scratching somebody's back. Play the first game here (single-player).
- This game requires you to hold your keyboard on your back. If you're using a laptop you'll need to plug in an external keyboard.
- This is a coop game, you will need two people to play. If you're looking for a single-player game, try the first one. In this game, one player isn't allowed to see the screen, use props if necessary to restrict their vision.
- Some keyboards don't work properly with certain combinations of 3 or more keys (but the game doesn't really require them, that's only useful for cheating).
- Button mashing is for cheaters. Plus you could press a key that closes the game.
- The game supports QWERTY, QWERTZ, and AZERTY keyboard layouts. You can switch them from the menu (press escape during the tutorial to go to the menu).
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
It's a coop game for two people playing using the same computer. One person looks at the screen and is given instructions (but can't use the keyboard). The other person is able to press keys but doesn't know what's going on. The first player will direct the second saying things like "a little bit to the left", which is supposed to mimic what happens when somebody is scratching your back.
Your game is amazing. I love the minimalist aesthetics that you developed both for Tie Sim and Back Scratching sim. I'm hoping for a bundle of games making a weird use of a keyboard in the coming years <3 A recap video of the jam entries is available on
OMG THE IDEA IS SO CUTE I can't wait to play it with my gf
Very serious! Love it
Super cool 👏
im the best at this game